This link will take you to the slideshow of our Nuptial Wedding, set to music played by my dear Bennie. Sigh.
Password: poeta (322 pictures)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL WEDDING PICTURES WILL EXPIRE AT THE END OF FEBRUARY. THEY WILL ONLY BE ONLINE FOR A MONTH! I apologize for forgetting that quite important notice earlier.
Wintry weather has waylaid the Dallas area! Due to an epic “artic” cold front bombarding our neck of the woods, Dallas living is downright derailed from its normal non-freezing February functions! School has been cancelled since Tuesday, making Monday the only day of my unusually short workweek. After receiving an email from a coworker about all this time on our hands, I couldn’t help but laugh at how overworked America truly is. We receive a couple days to slow down, and we’re told to stay indoors and work ourselves into a slumber. I think not! It was a time for reading through and reflecting upon previous days’ Gospels. It was a time for catching up on projects I’ve put down for a later date, which meant finally beginning this blog, Bennie filling the frozen air with furious tunes from his deft fiddle fingers, and more attempts at paper flowers. It was a time for sleeping in a bit, and catching up in true winter form on much needed hibernation-hydration. It was a time for (kind-of) re-organizing, de-cluttering, and Harry Potter with my husband! It was a time for handwritten thank you notes and other snail-mail oddities almost forgotten by our technologically saturated society. It turned out to be a time of grown-up but childlike play, replete with all the winter gear we could summon from within our very deep closet (which has no central heating and is like stepping into a mini-version of a walk-in freezer). True, one had to bundle up to search in the frosty closet – but bundle up I did, only to seek and find quite deliciously warm, waterproof gloves and my husband’s balaclava. That last item was key in capturing our fun! Please note: we did not feed any bears or beasts. J
Today’s plans, after coffee and runny eggs (made Bennie style, YUMMM!) – trekking outside to unbury Thomas the Toyota, taking him for a little drive to the climbing gym, enjoying some natural stress-subjecting decompression, and dancing under the foreign sunshine – how awesome it is to enjoy what brought my dear Bennie and I together! Praise the Lord and His servant Benedict!
That is a story for another day…
Let us end by joining our Holy Father in praying for this month’s intentions:
-For the family, “that all may respect the family and recognize its unmatched contribution to the advancement of society.”
-For those suffering from disease, “that the Christian communities may witness to the presence of Christ in serving those who suffer from disease in those mission territories where the fight against disease is most urgent.” AMEN.
In His SONshine, ~Elizabeth Anne & Bennie
Hey there Elizabeth Anne & Bennie, once again some awesome pictures and music with the slide presentation. I believe I've heard this (music ) that is ... wonderfully done. Kudos to the photographer. How does one get some of these pictures??? Not sure you said. love to you both, mom.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures, of course. And you have such a way with words-I'm glad you had such a good time in the snow/ice stuff.
ReplyDeletePictures are awesome. I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete